Saturday, April 14, 2007

Partaaaaaay!

We didn't leave Wiesbaden until 10 PM last night which means we rolled into Paris right around 3 AM. I drove the whole way and ate sunflower seeds to stay awake. Sunflower seeds rule.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that our hotel offered free wireless internet and, tired as I was, I hopped online for a few minutes. I started talking to my French friend, Gab, on Instant Messenger and he invited us to a big party this afternoon/evening at a friend's apartment. Apparently, the party starts around 4 in the afternoon with everyone drinking on the lawn in front of the apartment then everyone heads inside once the sun goes down. It sounds like a lot of fun and since Cliff has his marathon on Sunday, I'll be drinking enough for two. My only hope for tonight is to return with some sweet pictures of French girls doing morally questionable things. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: