Thursday, December 28, 2006

Namaste!

Well, I made it safely and India is insane. I don't have time for a long post but I just want to check in and tell everyone that I am safe. Yesterday we went to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and a few other sites. It was pretty fantastic and words can't really describe the experience. I'm a little frazzled because I got to our hotel around 12:30 AM, our train left for Agra at 6 AM and we didn't get back to Delhi until 11:15 PM. I slept well last night and I'm ready for some heavy Delhi sight-seeing today. We are taking a train to Varanasi tonight at 8:45 and we don't get to our destination until 8 AM. Overnight trains are awesome. Eventually, I'll be able to sit down and crank out a better post with some pictures. Until then, close your eyes and picture me rollin'.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon! Glad you made it safely. I rec'd my new camera charger yesterday, thanks!!! Hope you have an awesome New Years Eve!

- Renee

Anonymous said...

Buddy.
Have fun!!! Don't forget... they as a people are more DALENTED. That is the reason for the outshhhhoursssshing!

Jodi said...

I am so insanely jealous of you right now! Namaste, dude! Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Brandon and....be safe.
TheReader23

Jeanie said...

Happy New Year, Brandon!

Keep blogging and posting pics for all of us back here stateside!

p.s. I'm going to Vegas next weekend!! Yippeeee!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops....

"Pair of Jacks" is Jeanie!!

AlCantHang said...

Does it look anything like Trump's Taj Majal? ;)

Anonymous said...

See if you can one of those guys over there to fix my Dell computer.