Sunday, January 08, 2006

Quick Update

Well, Justin, Carl and I have all been knocked out of the tournament but for some reason it doesn't hurt as much as it should. Maybe it's because we're in the Bahamas? I've been waking up late and being lazy but I decided to wake up early today and finally get outside for some sun. It's 9:45 AM right now, a ridiculously early wake-up for yours truly.

Today I'm planning on checking out all the cool stuff that you've seen on TV. I should have some pictures to post tomorrow and good stories to tell. Yesterday I went deep in a big tourney on Paradise, the same site where I won 63K a few months ago. This time I finished 5th for 18K but I had 10% traded with others so I turned about a 16K profit. It's not a huge score but it makes me feel good. I'll try to make a better post tomorrow with lots of pretty pictures. The weather looks perfect again and I'm going outside.

No comments: