Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chillin like Bob Dylan

Today I ran 2.8 miles in the morning and did 3 random sets of 50 pushups throughout the day. I'm currently inprocessing to Fort Campbell which means I sit around and do nothing all day so I should be able to do more than that. Tomorrow I'll try to do more pushups and I'm heading into Nashville to run with this group called East Nasty. They seem like a pretty fun group to run with, you can read all about it here: http://eastnastyforlife.com/
Damn NBA Finals just went to OT so I'm gonna have to stay up a little late. I love seeing Lebron choke but also love seeing Ray Allen succeed so I'm not super miserable but I'd still like to see the Spurs win. If for no other reason than the fact that I won't have to watch game 7 on Thursday, haha. Go Spurs!
Pushups: Today-150 YTD-26624
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-414
Running: Today-2.8mi YTD-345.35mi

No comments: