Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nashville

Nashville, the show, is awesome. I'm addicted and I've been blowing through episodes like crazy. Hayden is obviously super hot and it's cool seeing them highlight certain places in my new hometown. The music on the show is incredible as well and I'm just in love with it. Sadly, I only have a few more episodes left before the end of the season.

I ran 3.3 miles and did 100 pushups today. Sadly, the 300 yesterday made my chest sore today and I could definitely feel it during the run. I used to do 300/day and not be fazed but these two lazy months have really set me back. The heat and humidity don't help either but I think I'm getting a little better at dealing with the fact that my clothes are going to be drenched after every simple 3-mile run. And I'm sure that the boobs will bounce back in no time.

Pushups: Today-100 YTD-27690
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-414
Running: Today-3.3mi YTD-364.45mi

No comments: