Monday, July 01, 2013

Halfway Home

I don't have Internet at my condo in Nashville so it's hard to make consistent updates. I'd really like to be more consistent and the 1st of the month is a good time to set goals. I'd like to get one post up, at a minimum, every day of July even if it's just a few words on my phone. Here's my post for the 1st, 1 for 1 Baby!!
Friday I did 260 pushups, Saturday 150, and Sunday 100. I'm glad that I managed to make it more than halfway in the first six months but I know I can do a lot better. I'm going to shoot for 5K in July and build from there. The running is going to take care of itself due to the marathon training but I really need to get motivated for the pushups. I haven't done any yet today but I'm planning on doing a couple hundred tonight, 200 minimum.
July is my favorite month of the year, I can't wait to make it huge in a lot of ways.
Pushups: Today-510 YTD-28200
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-414
Running: Today-6mi YTD-370.45m

No comments: