Friday, December 02, 2005

Lazy Days


Kianna Posted by Picasa

Kianna went home today and it was a lot of fun having her around. You can tell from this picture how much she loves me. Isn't that a cute middle finger? Kele and Danielle both have been working during the day so Kianna and I got to spend a lot of quality time together. I took her to see Yours, Mine and Ours and she thought it was really good. I'm sure none of you were planning on seeing this ridiculous crap but in case you were: DON'T! We were the only ones in the theater so we could laugh and talk as loud as we wanted so that was cool. I also bought her a Bratz Doll named Sasha. Bratz dolls are one of the most ridiculous things that I'm ever seen but I guess they're really popular. I bought her the "Step Out" version of Sasha and on the back it says, "My name's Sasha, but my friends call be Bugga Boo because I'm down with the hip-hop thang." I couldn't make that up. Kele's sister, Sara, and her boyfriend, Ryan, flew in last night and they'll be hanging out with us for a few days. Kele's brother Matt drove them up here last night so we had a nice little Gaughen family reunion of sorts in our little apartment. Tomorrow we're all going up north to see Matt play in the Southern California football championship and if they win that one they play for the state championship next week. Gooooo Matt's JuCo(I don't know the name). Matt plays center and he's definitely a beast. He's thinking about coming on the roadtrip with me if he doesn't get a scholarship to somewhere that he likes. He only has one scholarship offer so far and it's to some small I-AA school in Arkansas and he doesn't think that he wants to go there. Anyway, here's a nice picture of Kele before I talk about my schedule:


Kele Posted by Picasa


Morgan, aka Gorilla, called me today and asked if I wanted him to buy me playoff tickets for the Seahawks. I totally forgot about it but it looks like I'll have to miss the trip to Copenhagen if the Seahawks make it to the NFC Championship game. Copenhagen ends on the 22nd, the exact date of the game. Even if it isn't at home I think I want to try to go to that bad boy. And of course the Super Bowl is on February 6th so I want to keep that date open just in case. I don't want to jinx the Hawks by planning around those dates but man, I want to figure some stuff out. I guess I'll just wait to buy airfare until after everything has been sorted out. I may have to pay a little more but at least I won't risk missing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I haven't been playing too much poker since Kianna's been here and whatnot so I might just head to Vegas on Monday, or Sunday after the big online poker tournies. I was planning on going a week later but I'd like to hang with Carl and play in some of the earlier events at the Bellagio. We'll see if I'm fired up after the Sunday tournies or if I never want to play poker again. Later, alligators.

No comments: