Friday, September 18, 2009

Schneckenhof Mannheim

Once again, the Schneckenhof party did not disappoint. I am really lucky to have made such a great group of German friends. I don't know why I always find youngsters to hang out with but I enjoy their youthful exuberance and they don't seem to mind my old man-ness yet. These college parties are unlike anything in the US...they are held on campus, in a Quad-like area, and there are booths set up on the periphery with beer, shots, or wine. There's a huge stage set up on one end and people drink, dance and kick it. And they do it every Thursday night. I love it.

Here are some pics and a video from the night. I took it easy tonight and I'm flying to London early in the morning. I can't wait for this Coldplay/Jay Z concert, it should be phenomenal. I'm having a blast out here but I'm really sad about missing tailgating back home. GO HUSKIES!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay its actually me (kels) not my dad writing to you. Eff school in AZ Germany here I come!!! Sounds like a blllassst! Have fun at jay-z/coldplay its bout to be bomb!

randomguyfromgermany said...

well, thats too funny, i've just watched the EPT Grand Final 1 on pokerstars.tv and googled your name, came upon your blog and, well i'm from germany and so watched at the schneckenhof party pics closely and it was absolutely suprising to find a buddy of mine on your pics XD just a great ride through the web with big suprise at the end, great :D