Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yuck

Got in to Vegas at 2 AM, supposed to arrive at 11 PM. The weather in Vegas was bad to we flew to Ontario, CA, refueled, then flew back here. I'm tired and I'd skip tomorrow's $1500 NL event if I wasn't already registered for it. Wish me luck.

Today, from 5 PM to 6 PM Pacific, ESPN will be airing the New Orleans Circuit Event won by my friend Peter Feldman for $500K and change. Be sure to catch all the action. If I bust tomorrow, I hope it's before 5 PM.

Tired. Soooooo tired.

Oh yeah, my phone works. Sweet!

7 comments:

Renee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 26th Birthday Brandon!

Brian said...

Yep, dude for sure.
Many many happy returns of the day.
I've enjoyed many happy birthdays with you.
Thank you.
All the best,
pops.

Schaefer's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Bran! If you think Boston was hot, just imagine yours truly 26 years ago, pregnant as a stuffed pig, giving birth at home without a/c, in the middle of a classic Chicago heat wave! But, wow, was it worth it!

JoMama

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Mom is talking about...NOTHING is worth giving birth to a baby with a head like yours. OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Post Slut master!!!! Happy b-day you big headed cutie you! :O)

Jaxia said...

Happy birthday! :D

Hopefully you'll last past 5p and I will just Tivo the show for you ;)