Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Gaff

I just spent 15 minutes trying to type up something about last night but nothing will beat Pauly's post. Go here for the details.

It's Australia Day and we're ready to party. I will be partying sans condom despite Dookie's excellent advice. I can't wait to see what Pauly writes about tomorrow so that I can steal it instead of writing something myself.

Speaking of stealing because of laziness, Scott finally has all his India posts up so head over there if you have the time.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. Oy, Oy, Oy. Happy Australia Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take Dookie's advice. Last thing you need to come home w/ is a souvenir that makes you sick or is w/ you the rest of your life. Come on Brandon, be smart.

Schaubs said...

I'm half Aussie and hope to get back there one day... soak it all in Brandon. Enjoy. It's a close second to Canada eh. Don't forget to tag some Sheila's before you go though. Be safe.