Monday, October 24, 2005

MY BAD!

Well it's been a while and Dookie just emailed me saying I should get another blog up so here ya go.

I've been on a weird schedule since coming home. I wake up at 7 or 8 AM and go to bed around 11PM or so. Really, really weird. I've been kinda unmotivated to do anything and my days consist of surfing the internet and playing a little poker. I have a few interesting things to blog about but I'm going to wait for those. Look for: Poker Goals, Baseball Roadtrip, and Updated Calendar in the next few days. Most of the teams have released their 2006 schedules so I'm trying to plan the trip as much as I can right now. I'm so excited about this damn trip. In fact, I'm going to go work on it right now. I'll put up the dates and cities that the Brandon Schaefer World Tour will be stopping at sometime later today.

OK, short blog but I guess it serves the purpose of, "what is Brandon up to?" and that's the whole reason for this damn thing. The weather down here sucks. I hope it's better where you are.

No comments: