Monday, October 31, 2005

Poker Sundays

Sunday is a big day in the world of online poker. Most of the big tournaments are played on Sunday and there are multiple 100K winners across each of the different sites. I don't believe in posting short term results because poker is such a long term game but I think I'm going to start putting up my poker bankroll weekly for you all to look at and see how I'm doing. I want to get my bankroll to 100K by next July for the WSOP and I think posting it may motivate me to play more. Sunday will be the day with the biggest flucuations so I'll post at night once I'm done playing but before I go to bed. This bankroll is what I will use to earn the rent and get money for traveling. So, I'm probably going to have to earn a bit more than 100K to sustain my travels AND have 100K for tournaments in July and August. I still have a good amount in the bank and set aside in a cash account should I go belly up. Anyway, I feel like the results will come if I put in enough hours and I think that I'll put in more hours if I post about results. I'm actualy down $1200 since last Monday if you want a reference point. I feel like there will be a lot of weeks where I break even or have minor up and downticks but there will be a few great ones in there. Let's hope next week is a great one. Without further ado, the number as of right now:

$14584.50

I almost forgot to congratulate my boy Justin for winning a trip to the Bahamas and an entry into the Pokerstars Carribean Adventure. The package was worth 12K altogether and he won it tonight. CONGRATS!

No comments: