Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lazy Days

It's strange being done with flight school. We have a lame class from 0730-noon but other than that my only responsibilities lie in getting some paperwork signed and not getting a DUI. I get to spend a lot of time hanging out with Dominic so I can't complain too much.


My old roommate, Brian, is back in town and we were supposed to go running today but it was just too damn hot. It was 90 degrees with high humidity and we both kind of bitched out. My ass and legs hurt quite a bit, probably from pushing my drunken legs too hard on those two miles, but I definitely could have gone out and done something. We've agreed to go tomorrow and have made a pact not to bitch out. We'll see. I did do my little 8-8-8 pullup session and then just did 11 more for a total of 35 today. I'm gonna go for 9-9-9 on Thursday, wish me luck! I'll leave you with a pic of Brian and me from his graduation. Why does he look like a midget?


Pushups: Today-0 YTD-24844
Pullups: Today-35 YTD-449
Running: Today-0mi YTD-303.46mi

No comments: