Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Felix Day!

The Mariners had a day game today and I got to watch Felix for the second time this year. He's the man, obviously, and the M's won 2-1. I've never been so glad to be on the night shift.

Real quick blog entry before I run to the flight line to plan tonight's flight. I did 3 random sets this morning of 70, 70, and 60 pushups for 200 on the day. I also did 8-8-8 pullups with 2 minutes in-between. I think I'm going to stick with the 2-minutes for now and get up to 10-10-10 then start doing pullups with my boots on and whatnot. No running today but I did buy a crazy altitude mask for training. Not sure how I'm going to run in this thing and not get arrested but we'll see.


Pushups: Today-200 YTD-23069
Pullups: Today-24 YTD-390
Running: Today-0mi YTD-289.03mi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Typical Mariners only managed 3 hits. If it weren't for Felix and Iwakuma this would be real ugly