Monday, May 06, 2013

Springfest

Springfest is an annual huge college party at the University of North Dakota. I have some friends in flight school who went to school there and they convinced me to go up there for the weekend. It was a hell of a time and definitely lived up to the hype. Here are some random pics I had on my phone.


I was true to my word and did zero pushups this weekend. I did manage to get a 4.91 mile run in on Sunday, fueled by eggs and beer. Here's a map of that:


I accidentally left my watch on so it shows me going all the way to Minneapolis before the battery died. The first part in what matters. I still feel kind of slow but I'm not in pain so hopefully the speed will come back.

Pushups: Today-0 YTD-22559
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-366
Running: Today-4.91mi YTD-283.69mi

No comments: