Saturday, March 23, 2013

Clearwater 500

Had an awesome day today with Jimmy and Jenn. Jimmy got called in to take care of some shoulder surgery so Jenn and I got lunch at an awesome little Vietnamese joint. I don't get much of that kind of food up in Bama so I really enjoyed it. After lunch, we picked Jimmy up from the hospital and drove out to Clearwater beach. It was absolutely gorgeous and we all got a little sunburnt. We're calling it an early night and may rent Life of Pi on Netflix. This is what old people do.

I woke up at 7 and went for a 5-mile run along the bay. The weather was absolutely perfect, although the humidity was a little high. I didn't go all that fast, probably 7:45 miles. I'll post the map and graph tomorrow night once I get home. Tomorrow I'm supposed to run for 70 minutes and I'm going to try to take the same route. It's nice and flat and there's a pretty decent breeze that feels great. Wish me luck.

I did 180 pushups in sets of 60 this morning and then Jimmy wanted to play a card game when we got home. He quit after like 5 cards but I was able to finish and got 265 pushups done. It would be so great to have someone around to play these games with back home. Actually, I do have a number of friends back at home who might be down, I'll put out some feelers. I'm going to do 55 more before bed and round it off at 500. I'll take credit for them now so I can finish the blog.

Also, there's a post from Thursday that never got published. Go back and check it out. Tomorrow we're heading to a Yankees-Rays spring training game, can't believe baseball is almost here!!

Pushups: Fri/Sat-680 YTD-15840
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-120
Running: Today-5.1mi YTD-202.25mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Fri, 08Mar - 203.4
Fri, 15Mar - 200.4
Fri, 22Mar - 200.2

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

You lie!!! I didnt quit after 5 cards...it was more like 8