Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sluggish

I'm trying to get out of this funk I'm in and it's taking considerable effort. It's funny how quickly inertia can build up. I also have been eating like crap and drinking too much. Fitness and good eating go hand-in-hand for me so when things go downhill, they go downhill quickly.

I ran 2.2 miles today with this awesome group called Team RWB. You can watch a video about what they do here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUIEk_6-lU0

It was a pretty good re-introduction to running and my leg responded pretty well. It was really tight and I was limping noticeably at first but after the first half mile or so it loosened up and I stretched it out afterwards. I'm going to try to run a little more tomorrow, slowly, and keep stretching it out. Yoga on Monday will be fun as well.

I did 300 pushups yesterday but only 120 today. I got hammered on Friday night and felt pretty sluggish all day today, despite the nice little 2.2-mile jog. I'm going to make sure I get 300 tomorrow so that I can go over 17k in my first 3 months. I'm pretty proud of that number despite the piss poor week that I've been having. April 1st I'll get back on the fitness bandwagon, promise.

Pushups: Today-420 YTD-16705
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-120
Running: Today-2.2mi YTD-217.15mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Fri, 08Mar - 203.4
Fri, 15Mar - 200.4
Fri, 22Mar - 200.2

Fri, 29Mar - 201.0

No comments: