Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lazy Days

Did 180 yesterday in 3 random sets of 60. My shoulders are feeling a lot better and I know they're appreciating the rest. My body does ache but that's because of the booze. I did run a slowish 4 miles yesterday and the plan is to run 4 hard today. I'll try to get my watch to work and get something uploaded tonight. I'm somewhat surprised that I weighed 200.4 yesterday morning but I think it's more muscle decay than fat loss because I've been lazy as hell. It'd be nice to turn into one of those people who need to keep their weight UP, a totally foreign concept to my former fat self. I think I'm going to take it easy for the weekend, rehydrate and whatnot, and then crank out a bunch next week. I'm realizing that my final PT test is only 2 months away so I'll also need to work on my rip deck sessions. Fitness is so fun!

Pushups: Today-180 YTD-13780
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-115
Running: Week-4mi YTD-179.85mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Fri, 08Mar - 203.4
Fri, 15Mar - 200.4

No comments: