Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ailing

Shoulder still feels jacked up, I'm taking things real slow. Did 120 on Thursday and Friday, 110 on Saturday, and zero today. I talked to my friend's wife who is a PA and she said these overuse injuries just need rest. She also said that some balance would help...she thinks it's bicep tendonitis...my poor back and bis can't keep up with my chest and tris. I'll work on it. Anyway, I'm giving up a lot of ground that I had gained but I think that's why you gain the ground in the first place.

I ran 3 miles in 21:45 on Thursday and then took the weekend off because my hammy was tight. I don't think I'll have time to run tomorrow but I'm hoping to squeeze something in after my checkride. It's my penultimate checkride of flight school, how exciting!

Some of the airframes have shorter schedules so some of my friends are graduating on Thursday. They had a party with a live band and a keg on Saturday, which counts as a rager at flight school. It was a lot of fun and I said some tearful goodbyes to a number of friends. There was also a country concert this weekend and I decided to dress the part of Alabama redneck. How'd I do?

Back on the horse this week. I promise.



Pushups: Today-350 YTD-19025
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-153
Running: Today-3.0mi YTD-239.48mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Mon, 01Apr - 203.6
Fri, 05Apr - 203.0 

No comments: