Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Dominic

Nothing great here on the fitness front. My legs are sore in a lot of wrong ways so I took another day off. James and I are waking up at 6 AM to get 4-5 miles in but I've warned him that we might be going slow. My chest and tris are begging for more work but my shoulders aren't too happy about it. I think I'm going to push for a big number tomorrow but today I only did 50 with breakfast and then two sets of 50 right now, just before bed. Oh well.

Living with James and Marina is awesome for a ton of reasons but a big one is Dominic. As I get older, I become more and more enamored with kids. They're just so full of hope and joy and limitless potential. I think everyone is full of limitless potential but especially these little guys. I'm going to be pretty bummed when I move out of here at the end of May. This is a short video of Dom from today. Enjoy.


Pushups: Today-150 YTD-18500
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-153
Running: Today-0mi YTD-231.88mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Mon, 01Apr - 203.6
Fri, 05Apr - 203.0

No comments: