Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Booooorrrrring

This blog has gotten boring as shit. I've been studying hard in flight school and haven't really had much time to do anything interesting. I think I'm going to start incorporating one photo per day to liven things up. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand boring ass words.

I did random sets of 50 today for 200 total. I'm really focusing on my form and going lower than necessary and it's tiring me out a lot faster. I'm also feeling like being a pansy so I'm stopping when it gets sore. I didn't run today because I was studying for the majority of the day and also wanted to give the hammy a bit of a rest. I have a pretty important check ride tomorrow and I'll take a celebratory run afterwards. Wish me luck!!

Pushups: Today-200 YTD-17325
Pullups: Today-0 YTD-120
Running: Today-0mi YTD-225.15mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Mon, 01Apr - 203.6
Tue, 02Apr - 201.4

No comments: