Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Visitors are Awesome

Matt and Jamie came to visit for a few days and it's always nice to have people from the outside world invade Alabama. I get pretty homesick and it's nice to have them here to remind me of Seattle. Here's a pic of them at the museum and a pic of the Blackhawk that I was supposed to fly last night before it got too cloudy.


Yesterday I ran 4 miles with James and Matt (James and I made Matt hate life obviously) and did 3 sets of pullups with 90 seconds rest in between, 11-7-5. I was pretty proud of my 11 pullups but the goal is do be able to do 3 sets of 10 with a 45 lb vest on. I'll let you know when that happens...

Today I did 50 pushups when I rolled out of bed and 299 during the card game with James this afternoon. That puts me at 22082 for the first 4 months, I'll take it! I also managed to make it the whole month without any refined sugar(alcoholic beverages excluded) so I think I'll treat myself to some cookies tomorrow. My mom sent me a huge box and I've been giving them all away. I wanted to go for a run today but I got a little busy showing Matt and Jamie around so I'll  get something done tomorrow morning.

Pushups: Today-349 YTD-22082
Pullups: Today-23 YTD-343
Running: Today-4mi YTD-267.92mi

Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Fri, 01Mar - 203.4
Mon, 01Apr - 203.6

No comments: