Sunday, February 03, 2013

Super Sunday

I didn't get much accomplished today. Too hungover and lazy during the morning and obviously watched a lot of TV in the late afternoon. Very happy to see the Niners lose. Jim Harbaugh is my least favorite person in the NFL, love seeing him mad.

The one thing I did do in the morning was a small pullup pyramid, 5-4-3-2-1 with 30 seconds in between sets. I'm going to try to do those every day until I can go 10-9-8-etc and then try to add a weight belt or vest or something. Pullups are pretty awesome and I suck at them currently.

I ate a ton of bad food at our little Super Bowl soiree but I made myself do pushups before each brownie/chocolatechipcookie/resses/icecream concoction that my buddy's wife baked. I ended up with 300 on a day that I felt crappy so I consider that a huge win. I'll probably weigh a lot tomorrow morning but that's what I do on my weekends. I'm pretty sure that my weight will always be at its lowest on Friday or Saturday and at its highest on Monday morning.

Pushups: Today-300 YTD-6105
Pullups: Today-15 YTD-15
Running: Today-0mi YTD-73mi
Fri, 01Feb - 204.3
Sat, 02Feb - 204.2
Sun, 03Feb - 202.4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I managed to hit all four food groups at lunch. My elbow is feeling it from yesterday so pushups were not happening. I'm really not a fan of the ellipticals at the gym I'm trying out right now. They are some fancy new ones that the stride length is variable and the resistance seems too strong on the lowest setting for me to do any speed workout. Might just need to get the hang of them.

Pushups - 50 / 425 YTD
Pull ups - 30 / 30 YTF

Running - 0 / 3 YTD
Treadmill - 2 / 2 YTD
Elliptical - 1/ 3 YTD
Run total - 3 / 8 YTD