Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Army Life is my style

I really think the Army has added a ton of years to my life. When I'm away from the Army, I binge eat, drink, etc., and I refuse to work out. Once I'm back on post, I study hard, go to school, and work out. It's so refreshing after all the years of trying to kill my body. I still try to kill my body but it's on a 2 day per week basis now instead of 365 days a year. Anyway, flying was awesome today and I did 250 pushups and ran 4 miles. I felt really good running even though I had taken 10 days off and I'm going to try to run 9-10 miles on Sunday. We'll see how that goes. I could have done more pushups too but I feel good and I'm hoping to feel good tomorrow as well. Instead of killing myself for 350, I'll stick with 250 and hope that tomorrow I can get into the 250-300 range again. If I get to 5k by January 31st I'll be a happy camper. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to demolish my PT test in May. Can't wait to knock out 120 in the 2 minutes that we're allotted.

Pushups: Today-250 YTD-3850
Running: Today-4mi YTD-34mi

No comments: