Thursday, January 10, 2013

Like Clockwork

Another 4 miles and 150 pushups. I'm a machine. Running always saps my energy, I think I need to get most of my pushups done before going running because they are a real chore after a run. My competition, Ryan, is taking a different route to 50k pushups, taking multiple days off and then knocking out 500 in a day. I don't think I could do it that way and will keep plugging along at my pace. It's working so far and I really hope I start seeing strength gains soon. For now, I just feel a general soreness at all times. The running can't help. Tomorrow is an off-day for running but I will be driving to ATL so I won't have a ton of time to knock out many pushups. We'll see how I feel but it'd be nice to get 300 or so on a no-run day.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!!!

Pushups: Today-150 YTD-1790
Running: Today-4mi YTD-30mi

No comments: