Friday, November 04, 2005

Fantastic

Well, the UPS guy finally came at 3:45 PM with....2 of the 3 boxes. The monitor was there, as were the speakers, but the mother-effing Central Processing Unit was nowhere to be found. He said he didn't know what was up and suggested that I call UPS. After 3o minutes of talking to an automated message I got in touch with the local UPS distributor who told me that my computer was still in L.A. Apparently it was separated from the rest of the shipment and I'm going to get it on Monday. MONDAY! That's glorious. Hopefully they come at 6:45 in the morning, knock lightly then leave and tell me that no one was home. Now I have speakers that I don't need and a second monitor that my laptop can't handle.

I apologize for the pessimism surrounding the last few blogs. I'll try my best to come up with something wonderful for the next one.

No comments: