Friday, November 25, 2005

Good Times

I hope that y'all had a great Thanksgiving. I've had a lot of fun hanging out with my brother and pops the past few days. I really miss my mom during this time of year but she's doing what she loves and traveling like I could never dream.

We saw Noah for 2 hours this morning and it was absolutely incredible. I hadn't seen him for almost a year and he's really grown since then. He was running around and knows quite a few words and can recognize pictures of animals and imitate the noises that they make. He's only a year-and-a-half but he seems very smart and active for his age. Cliff saw him about 2 months ago and said that almost everythibg that Noah was doing was new. It's absolutely incredible how fast babies grow.

We went to Costco this afternoon and I picked up the Magellan 360. It was the only RoadMate GPS that they had and I decided to try it out. Costco's return policy is really great and I'll return it if I don't like it. So far it seems the same as the 760 that my friend Nat had. I'm going to try to get ahold of him tomorrow and see what the exact differences are. I guess I could do the research myself but laziness reigns supreme. I bought Cliff a handheld GPS to use with the Army so that's one Christmas present out of the way. Tomorrow we're hanging out with Noah for 2 more hours and then heading back over the mountains. Sunday the Seahawks end Eli Mannings season. Muahahahahaha.

This is officially the longest blog entry every written on a Treo. I apologize for any typos.

No comments: