Friday, November 18, 2005

I Miss My Homies

I've had a fun couple of days back in the Pacific Northwest. My plane arrived around 10 PM on Wednesday night and the three of us(Jimmy, Dave and I) went back to Dave's place to watch TV and shoot the shit. On Thursday, Dave's wife Tasha made us a great breakfast consisting of bacon pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns. She had the day off and Dave worked from home so we got to spend a lot of time chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool. We watched 6 episodes of Nip/Tuck then went to Nordstrom Rack because I needed a shirt for tonight's fraternity function. After shopping the four of us went to Happy Hour and started drinking. Marcus, Perry and Renee came down around 7 PM and we continued drinking at Dave's house. Around 9:30 we went to a piano bar called the Longhorn Tavern. It was pretty cool but we had to pay a $7 cover. Any amount of cover in Auburn, WA is ridiculous but I guess it was worth it. Tasha was very drunk and dranced on stage a few times. They had last call at 11:40(utterly ridiculous) and we went back to Daves and called it a night. I'm in Seattle right now, getting ready for tonight's festivities. Founder's Day is our yearly fraternity alumni event. The active chapter introduces the pledges to the alumni and the alumni get drunk. It's one of my favorite nights of the year and I'm really looking forward to it. Afterwards, everyone goes to the fraternity and hits on 18 year-old girls. Is there anything better?

Tomorrow is the Apple Cup and we're planning on tailgating then going to the game if we can still walk. Tomorrow's entry should be full of drunken debauchery and cradle-robbing. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright, Master P.